• Home


  • American Entropy is dedicated to the disruption and discrediting of neoconservative actions and the extreme ideals of the religious right.


    Add to Technorati Favorites

    Top Blogs

    My Zimbio



    Get Firefox!


    12 May 2004
    AddThis Social Bookmark Button
    Our new govt (I hope after Nov.) is taking shape, although I would like to see this man as VP. McCain is a great man and a true American hero.

    "Democratic challenger John Kerry said Wednesday his first choice as defense secretary would be Republican Sen. John McCain as he criticized the Bush administration for failed policies in Iraq."

    From Rueters on May 12th


    “I have any number of people that I would make secretary of Defense, beginning with our good friend John McCain,” Kerry said.




    Google

    AddThis Feed Button

    Subscribe in NewsGator Online


    B l o g R o l l




    Archives