• Home


  • American Entropy is dedicated to the disruption and discrediting of neoconservative actions and the extreme ideals of the religious right.


    Add to Technorati Favorites

    Top Blogs

    My Zimbio



    Get Firefox!


    03 March 2005

    No free speech

    AddThis Social Bookmark Button
    With respect to this:
    Bradley Smith says that the freewheeling days of political blogging and online punditry are over. In just a few months, he warns, bloggers and news organizations could risk the wrath of the federal government if they improperly link to a campaign's Web site. Even forwarding a political candidate's press release to a mailing list, depending on the details, could be punished by fines. Smith should know. He's one of the six commissioners at the Federal Election Commission, which is beginning the perilous process of extending a controversial 2002 campaign finance law to the Internet.


    The wrath of the feds... FUCK YOU!

    As Socrates said, "I am not an Athenian or a Greek, but a citizen of the world." I too after the illegal invasion and occupation of Iraq renounced my allegiance to the american Federal Government. It (Washington) is illegitimate to me, my faith for order and safety as well as justice falls in to the hands of the United Nations. Our government is greedy and ignorant, made up of upper-class riff-raff, and cares in no way for the basic population. They are out of touch, I offer them no respect or sympathy.

    Good luck stopping me and my fellow bloggers on the right or left...


    Google

    AddThis Feed Button

    Subscribe in NewsGator Online


    B l o g R o l l




    Archives