• Home


  • American Entropy is dedicated to the disruption and discrediting of neoconservative actions and the extreme ideals of the religious right.


    Add to Technorati Favorites

    Top Blogs

    My Zimbio



    Get Firefox!


    02 September 2005

    Oasis? This is no oasis!

    AddThis Social Bookmark Button
    I would never have thought, especially after the test of 11 September, that my country would be so inept at protecting and rescuing citizens in need. This is a complete failure of our government; all flavors and all levels.
    Image hosted by Photobucket.com


    But every disaster deserves its photo-op. I'm so glad they could spare the helicopter for this, I'm sure no one minds waiting an extra hour while Bush uses rescue equipment for a backdrop.


    GDM-hfiend


    Google

    AddThis Feed Button

    Subscribe in NewsGator Online


    B l o g R o l l




    Archives