• Home


  • American Entropy is dedicated to the disruption and discrediting of neoconservative actions and the extreme ideals of the religious right.


    Add to Technorati Favorites

    Top Blogs

    My Zimbio



    Get Firefox!


    07 February 2006

    Costa Rican Elections

    AddThis Social Bookmark Button
    Don't ask me why, but I've always admired Costa Rica. I guess it seems like a great place to escape if this country continues on its decline.

    Not a hot topic right now, the election there has become extremely close; within 0.2% (<4000 votes). I won't go into length as to which candidate I support or not as I really have no stand, I just like Costa Rica, but the results were delayed 15 days due to the closeness of the election. Salient issue: CAFTA. I bet the Socalist wins (they're both, by American standards, Socalist)

    In similar news, voting is taking place in Haiti. The first vote since US and French interests foiled their democracy.


    Posted by Geoff


    Google

    AddThis Feed Button

    Subscribe in NewsGator Online


    B l o g R o l l




    Archives