• Home


  • American Entropy is dedicated to the disruption and discrediting of neoconservative actions and the extreme ideals of the religious right.


    Add to Technorati Favorites

    Top Blogs

    My Zimbio



    Get Firefox!


    10 July 2004
    AddThis Social Bookmark Button
    Reader Peter pointed out that a post from May 2004 was possibly incorrect,. I apologize to all readers and can now say that all sources I quote or link now are as legit as the right-wing military-industrial-newstainement complex permits. This particular post was emailed to me from family, I liked it and posted it with out research. Peter is correct when he says:
    People need to start checking their sources.


    I do, however, believe that Democracy has fallen to the greed of special interests on either and all sides of the political spectrum.

    Thx Peter! The post in question has been deleted.


    Google

    AddThis Feed Button

    Subscribe in NewsGator Online


    B l o g R o l l




    Archives