• Home


  • American Entropy is dedicated to the disruption and discrediting of neoconservative actions and the extreme ideals of the religious right.


    Add to Technorati Favorites

    Top Blogs

    My Zimbio



    Get Firefox!


    22 June 2005

    I hate neo-cons

    AddThis Social Bookmark Button
    but I'll let Juan Cole rant for me...
    I don't usually bother to reply at any length to my Neocon critics. Mostly this is because they are simply insincere, and say what they say maliciously and in knowledge of its falsehood. In some instances they have quite unethically subjected their opponents to harassment of a sort that is illegal in some states. They are purely political beasts, for whom all statements are instrumental, and therefore they can never engage in useful dialogue.

    ...


    Someone must have gotten some i-mail, idiot-mail.


    Google

    AddThis Feed Button

    Subscribe in NewsGator Online


    B l o g R o l l




    Archives