• Home


  • American Entropy is dedicated to the disruption and discrediting of neoconservative actions and the extreme ideals of the religious right.


    Add to Technorati Favorites

    Top Blogs

    My Zimbio



    Get Firefox!


    18 July 2005

    Troop withdrawal

    AddThis Social Bookmark Button
    I have often criticized the "out or Iraq" crowd for their beliefs regarding our occupation of Iraq. To these folks I would question their ‘plan’ by pointing the chaos that would ensue if US forces left the region. The truth is Iraq is in a state of chaos presently, even as we are their. The threat of an all out civil war is real, and people are beginning to accept it. The recent weekend violence was horrific and certainly had a large effect on my line of reasoning. While I am not going to endorse a complete withdrawal just yet, I think it is evident that our presence in Iraq isn't benefiting anyone. As I have maintained, the occupation of Iraq was a stupid plan that diverted resources from the real fight that we all support, the fight against al Qaeda and UbL. I don't get what is so hard to understand about this and it causes me to question, in the strongest sense, the motivation of my friends in the opposing political ‘trench’. Do the Republicans honor their party more than their country, truth, and human life worldwide? Has the Stars and Stripes been replaced by a red, white, and blue elephant? Unfortunately, I think so.


    Google

    AddThis Feed Button

    Subscribe in NewsGator Online


    B l o g R o l l




    Archives