• Home


  • American Entropy is dedicated to the disruption and discrediting of neoconservative actions and the extreme ideals of the religious right.


    Add to Technorati Favorites

    Top Blogs

    My Zimbio



    Get Firefox!


    15 August 2005

    Being in a blue state is a breath of fresh air

    AddThis Social Bookmark Button
    My mother took these pics for me just before I arrived in Washington. They were taken on Whidbey Island, near Seattle. My first opinion was that this area was a red region of Washington; but these photos and a breif scan of the letters to the editor of their local paper set me straight.

    Image hosted by Photobucket.com
    Image hosted by Photobucket.com

    Thank God for states like this.


    Google

    AddThis Feed Button

    Subscribe in NewsGator Online


    B l o g R o l l




    Archives