• Home


  • American Entropy is dedicated to the disruption and discrediting of neoconservative actions and the extreme ideals of the religious right.


    Add to Technorati Favorites

    Top Blogs

    My Zimbio



    Get Firefox!


    03 September 2005

    Gillard is brilliance

    AddThis Social Bookmark Button
    What I've seen these past few days is shocking. I can't even think of a time in my life where I felt as bad and as useless as I do right now. I am so ashamed right now that I am scared to enter my feeling and beliefs into the public record. But for some of the raw anger, the pent up masses of rage I hold, I give you Steve Gillard.
    We have been screaming for two years that Bush and his team sucked. That they had no clue. They sent soldiers to be wounded in Iraq without armored anything. And you idiots cheered him on from the safety of your keyboards. We told you he was fucking up Iraq. But no, we supported Saddam, we were racist, we blamed America.

    You say this isn't about politics? Fuck you, this IS politics, real time, real life politics, where the insanity of all your ideas are exposed to the world for the fraud that they are. Tax cuts kill. Ask the relatives of the dead of the Gulf Coast.

    Well, motherfuckers, the alligators are feasting on dead nigger and there isn't an Iraqi in sight. And Bush is trying to gladhand his way through a mess which has stunned FOX reporters. I mean, Shepard Smith is calling Fox's talking heads liars ON THE AIR.

    Yeah!
    Well, motherfuckers, and that means you, fat ass Goldberg and your master, Rich Lowry, PNAC Bitch Beinart, the racist wannabe white Malkin and the little fucktards at LGF, Bareback Andy and "Diversity" Instacracker, all you backstabbing, fag hating uncle tom ministers, you can see Dear Leader in action. America's largest port is gone, maybe forever, gas is $5+ a gallon and FEMA is coming. Whores come faster with old men than FEMA is getting to NOLA.

    How did your wartime President react? Like Chiang Kai-Shek when the Yellow River flooded in 1944, with corrupt indifference.

    ...

    Say 9/11 changed everything now, motherfuckers. Ooops, 9/11, 9/11. 9/11. Doesn't work anymore? Gee, maybe the sea of alligator MRE's once known as the citizens of New Orleans has something to do with that. Now you can shut the fuck up about 9/11. Bush just proved what would happen with another 9/11. Dead Americans as far as the nose can smell.

    Amen.

    A - FUCKING - men! This is not my country! Recent events are familiar in the third world, and when footage makes it here I question everything I have; I picture how much I might lose but how much better an equal world might be.

    This is happening in my neighborhood; to my peers. It has been happening since 29 August 2005 and that is entirely to long. Republicans and Democrats, you have failed the test; I will not take this.

    "Can I get another Amen? There's a flag wrapped around a score of men."

    Image hosted by Photobucket.com


    Mr. Bush, you're not the only one wearing the flag anymore.

    BTW, the request for federal aid went in on the 28th of August. Any appoligist that spins otherwise can fuck off!

    GDM-hfiend


    Google

    AddThis Feed Button

    Subscribe in NewsGator Online


    B l o g R o l l




    Archives