• Home


  • American Entropy is dedicated to the disruption and discrediting of neoconservative actions and the extreme ideals of the religious right.


    Add to Technorati Favorites

    Top Blogs

    My Zimbio



    Get Firefox!


    02 November 2005

    Iraqi government is weak and subordinate to Washington

    AddThis Social Bookmark Button
    "But wait..." right? "Wasn't there just a constitutional referendum there?" ???

    I think the only group who sees the recent election as anything but a lame attempt to projects stability in Iraq is the partisan and monetarily motivated cabal who controls Washington. But that aside, this pretty much says it all.
    "I categorically refuse the use of Iraqi soil to launch a military strike against Syria or any other Arab country," Talabani told the London-based Arabic daily Asharq Al-Awsat in an interview published Tuesday.

    "But at the end of the day my ability to confront the US military is limited and I cannot impose on them my will."

    Ummm... Jalal, I think you can, or at least you should be able to, control your country and what takes place within.

    Posted by Geoff


    Google

    AddThis Feed Button

    Subscribe in NewsGator Online


    B l o g R o l l




    Archives