• Home


  • American Entropy is dedicated to the disruption and discrediting of neoconservative actions and the extreme ideals of the religious right.


    Add to Technorati Favorites

    Top Blogs

    My Zimbio



    Get Firefox!


    12 January 2006

    Blog readers survey

    AddThis Social Bookmark Button
    A virtual friend who blogs at Crack the Bell requested that I request any readers to fill out a short survey. This is for the Palmetto Bloggers blogad network, a bipartisan group of bloggers from South Carolina.
    here is the text of the email:
    I'm surveying South Carolina blog readers. My reason is mercenary - I want a few demographics so I can try to sell some ads for the Palmetto Bloggers blogad network. Will you help me out a bit by mentioning it to your readers? The link to my post is http://www.crackthebell.com/cracked/2006/1/11/take-our-reader-survey.html.

    Take the survey yourself while you're at it. And if I sent you this and you're not a part of the network, contact me about joining.


    Here is the direct link to the survey
    .

    Thank you in advance :)

    Posted by Geoff


    Google

    AddThis Feed Button

    Subscribe in NewsGator Online


    B l o g R o l l




    Archives