• Home


  • American Entropy is dedicated to the disruption and discrediting of neoconservative actions and the extreme ideals of the religious right.


    Add to Technorati Favorites

    Top Blogs

    My Zimbio



    Get Firefox!


    30 January 2006

    The True Conservative Bloggers

    AddThis Social Bookmark Button
    You may often hear about the evil liberal blogger and their portrayal of Bush as a fascist, or claims that Bill Frist is a cat-eater, or the popular 2000 hypotheses; but little is said of the conservative bloggers. They emerge quite often but their critics are few. Having lived in this environment for some time now I've met my share of conservative bloggers and, like us on the left, most of them are OK, but I've had a few sand fights. But it is time to display some of these so-called Patriots have to say about fellow American Jill Carol. Today, in response to the latest tape of the abducted and captive reporter, some of Americas finest stepped foward to provide comfort... for themselves. Before I share some of their views I must warn you that they've been duped. They've bought into the liberal media BS pushed by Bill, Rush, and every damn ignorant fool that buys that crap. They think anyone with a story that doesn't fit their dreams is a liberal operative. This is a pretty-sad top 8:

    1)
    Why should she be upset --- She's among friends...

    I have NO sympathy for her -- sorry
    3 posted on 01/30/2006 6:08:01 PM PST by conservativehusker (GO BIG RED!!!!)

    2)
    I'm sorry, but for some reason I'm not convinced she's not faking it.

    I've seen both videos. In the first, I did not see any fear in her eyes.

    In the second, she seemed to me to be acting.

    I base all this in the context of having watched other hostage videos and saw plenty of fear in the eyes of the captives.
    10 posted on 01/30/2006 6:21:38 PM PST by FReepaholic (Proud participant in FR mass hysteria since 1998)

    3)
    My daughter would have more brains than this women shows....isn't it funny how a pro terrorist journalist can get herself into this trouble..with the very animals she has supported - then we are supposed to feel sorry for her because "what if it was my daughter" well it's not...why should I have any sympathy for a person who gives aid and comfort to the very people who have sworn to kill everyone or enslave I love
    16 posted on 01/30/2006 6:28:20 PM PST by conservativehusker (GO BIG RED!!!!)

    4)
    Quite bizarre how all these do-gooder lefties interferring in Iraq are getting kidnapped by the people they want to "enlighten"!
    18 posted on 01/30/2006 6:46:00 PM PST by Critical Bill (An awareness of the Muslim contradiction must gnaw in even the dullest fundamentalist brain.)

    5)
    lets hope she looks at this as a learning experience...
    20 posted on 01/30/2006 7:00:31 PM PST by Chode (American Hedonist ©®)

    6)
    I was rereading what I posted and I came down kinda hard..I didn't mean to upset anyone...I just really get angry at these pro-terrorist people...her writings and her fathers comments tell me anything I need or want to know about this women...
    21 posted on 01/30/2006 7:03:13 PM PST by conservativehusker (GO BIG RED!!!!)

    7)
    Regardless of her political inclinations, were the Islamofascists to execute her, it would confirm the need to invade their countries and kill their leaders - lets not make the same mistake we made in the 20's and 30's.

    22 posted on 01/30/2006 7:11:14 PM PST by spanalot

    8)
    She's implicit in the whole thing, when she's released she will spend the next couple of years denouncing Bush and anything western - and spending her cut of the ransom money.

    23 posted on 01/30/2006 7:16:00 PM PST by norton

    Sorry you had to see that, but the truth sometimes hurts.

    Posted by Geoff


    Google

    AddThis Feed Button

    Subscribe in NewsGator Online


    B l o g R o l l




    Archives