• Home


  • American Entropy is dedicated to the disruption and discrediting of neoconservative actions and the extreme ideals of the religious right.


    Add to Technorati Favorites

    Top Blogs

    My Zimbio



    Get Firefox!


    05 August 2006

    hmmmm...

    AddThis Social Bookmark Button
    Chip remains mum on his case of selective outrage but resumes his attack on Juan Cole. He claim I am a defender of Juan Cole, without pointing out one instance where I defend him. I read Juan daily with the same filter I use when reading DailyKos or watching Fox News. I doubt I've ever spent time defending him here, although I'll point out meandering rants for the fun of it. If Juan writes something important or insightful, I'll link to it.

    Still the question remains, will Chip and his fellow right-wing operatives continue to support their cowardly smear tactics?

    Now for a side note, I'm glad his readers like my blog design.

    Posted by Geoff


    Google

    AddThis Feed Button

    Subscribe in NewsGator Online


    B l o g R o l l




    Archives