• Home


  • American Entropy is dedicated to the disruption and discrediting of neoconservative actions and the extreme ideals of the religious right.


    Add to Technorati Favorites

    Top Blogs

    My Zimbio



    Get Firefox!


    20 February 2007

    Big day for me with respect to politics

    AddThis Social Bookmark Button
    I just, literally, met and spoke briefly with James Clyburn. I told him how my parents were family friends with John Boehner; I went to high school with his daughter. He had nice things to say about Boehner, a golfing buddy; but qualified that by saying "...for a Republican."

    And earlier we heard a Turkish delegation speak. no surprise that their politics are quite contentious when compared to ours. But they were civil; no fistfights broke out. However, one of the members went as far as blaming the US for arming Kurdistan Workers Party (PKK) with heavy weapons. Now I'm not often in the position to defend our foreign policy but that, to me, is a ridiculous claim.

    Back to school...

    Posted by Geoff


    Google

    AddThis Feed Button

    Subscribe in NewsGator Online


    B l o g R o l l




    Archives