• Home


  • American Entropy is dedicated to the disruption and discrediting of neoconservative actions and the extreme ideals of the religious right.


    Add to Technorati Favorites

    Top Blogs

    My Zimbio



    Get Firefox!


    13 July 2007

    DeMint the next Vitter?

    AddThis Social Bookmark Button
    Here's what our Senator said in reference to Sen. David Vitter's (R-La) revelation that he has used adult "services" (h/t Think Progress):
    “I think all of us have to look at it and say, ‘We can be next. … This can be a very lonely and isolating place.’ I’m fairly surprised at how little it does happen.”

    Senator, are you apologizing or positioning yourself for your own revelation? I doubt it's the latter, I don't think DeMint has been in DC long enough and I'd be shocked if he would do such a thing (though I'm not ruling it out). He's just a typical IOKIYAR-type (It's OK if you're a republican) clearing the way for his allies.

    And how is DC an "lonely and isolating" place?

    [UPDATE] GH adds in the comments that DeMint has been in DC as long as Vitter. Sorry and thanks!

    Posted by Geoff


    Google

    AddThis Feed Button

    Subscribe in NewsGator Online


    B l o g R o l l




    Archives