• Home


  • American Entropy is dedicated to the disruption and discrediting of neoconservative actions and the extreme ideals of the religious right.


    Add to Technorati Favorites

    Top Blogs

    My Zimbio



    Get Firefox!


    03 June 2004
    AddThis Social Bookmark Button

    by-by George . . .


    Tenet came to the White House to inform Bush about his decision Wednesday night. "He told me he was resigning for personal reasons," Bush said. "I told him I'm sorry he's leaving. He's done a superb job on behalf of the American people."

    Is that true????

    Where are the WMD's, I thought it was a "Slam Dunk!" What about Osama? And didn't something happen in September of 2001?

    Anyway, he resigned to save face from his outing of Valerie Plame to punish Joe Wilsonfor telling the truth about the WMD's. Now Bosh needs a Lawyer.


    Google

    AddThis Feed Button

    Subscribe in NewsGator Online


    B l o g R o l l




    Archives