• Home


  • American Entropy is dedicated to the disruption and discrediting of neoconservative actions and the extreme ideals of the religious right.


    Add to Technorati Favorites

    Top Blogs

    My Zimbio



    Get Firefox!


    23 October 2005

    Indictment predictions - open thread

    AddThis Social Bookmark Button
    I haven't been able to post most of this weekend as my connection at my condo is disrupted. I have only been able to get access at the college library (which is where I am now).

    I've mentioned to friends and family what I thought would happen in the Plame case which will break this week; possibly Tuesday. I thought it would be fun to create a thread on readers predictions, assuming someone reads this site in the next few days and wants to go through the trouble of posting a comment. So, if you are so inclined, let's hear it.

    As for my prediction, I think Libby will be named, as I have said before. In addition to Libby, I believe Rove will be named and Cheney as well as a co-conspirator.

    Again, this is for predictions, not for explanations.

    Posted by Geoff


    Google

    AddThis Feed Button

    Subscribe in NewsGator Online


    B l o g R o l l




    Archives