• Home


  • American Entropy is dedicated to the disruption and discrediting of neoconservative actions and the extreme ideals of the religious right.


    Add to Technorati Favorites

    Top Blogs

    My Zimbio



    Get Firefox!


    18 March 2005
    AddThis Social Bookmark Button
    Although this subject is not relevant to the purpose of this blog, I'd like to interject my opinion WRT Terri Schiavo. Here is where I stand on the issue, I am for the right to die. But who determins that is the issue here. I believe that a parent, mother in particular, should be responsible for their children unless some action was taken to sever the blood link between the two.

    Back to politics... Why in the hell is Washington getting involved in this?

    Why is it involved in baseball?

    There is a deficit, wars, a propagandistic claim of a crisis in Social Security, serious voting problems throughout the union, a pending environmental disaster, and the list goes on...

    Yet Washington meddles in sports and local family matters... This is cover!


    Google

    AddThis Feed Button

    Subscribe in NewsGator Online


    B l o g R o l l




    Archives