• Home


  • American Entropy is dedicated to the disruption and discrediting of neoconservative actions and the extreme ideals of the religious right.


    Add to Technorati Favorites

    Top Blogs

    My Zimbio



    Get Firefox!


    29 April 2006

    What a Rush !

    AddThis Social Bookmark Button
    I'm not going to comment much on Mr. Limbaugh's personal matters, I would want the same if it were me who was caught. I just hope he apologizes to all those he has insulted and threatened for their drug problems. It does say a lot about the moral authority embraced by Rush and all of his acolytes. In the future, I hope he realizes his ability to live life without drugs.

    Anyway, what a great mugshot!

    Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


    That glint off of the teeth is priceless. Put this next to DeLay's pic and we'll call them the proud Republican/conservative felons with a moral superiority over us all.

    Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


    So proud.

    Post by Geoff


    Google

    AddThis Feed Button

    Subscribe in NewsGator Online


    B l o g R o l l




    Archives