• Home


  • American Entropy is dedicated to the disruption and discrediting of neoconservative actions and the extreme ideals of the religious right.


    Add to Technorati Favorites

    Top Blogs

    My Zimbio



    Get Firefox!


    03 May 2006

    See ya in August!

    AddThis Social Bookmark Button
    As some of you may know I have a big opportunity lined up this summer in Washington. I’ll be working with the Center for American Progress on their blog ThinkProgress.org and their daily Progress Report as well as helping out as much as I can with the html code on their websites.

    If you though my posting in the past few weeks was sparse you haven’t seen nothing yet. Why spend time working on a blog that gets a handful of hits per day when you can work on one that gets a couple million? Seems pretty cut and dry. But having my freedom will be lost somewhat so I’m sure I’ll be back from time to time.

    Over the summer I plan on starting several blog orientated projects beyond American Entropy. Is this the end of American Entropy? Probably not. I have a friend who sporadically posts his rants and views here, and I will probably find an internet connection or feel passionate enough about something sometime and be back. But for now I’m going to focus on this opportunity. If any reader would like an opportunity to post here just leave a comment or email me and we’ll work something out.

    As for the summer, it’s going to be amazing. Each morning I’ll ride a train into our Capital. Our offices are – roughly - three blocks from the White House. The same house that is occupied by the man who got me upset enough to take Poli. Sci. as a second major. Who knows where this opportunity will take me, but thank you Mr. Bush.

    'Till later.


    Posted by Geoff


    Google

    AddThis Feed Button

    Subscribe in NewsGator Online


    B l o g R o l l




    Archives